Hope Church was birthed from a passion and desire to see people have a real and authentic relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe that every individual is valued by God and worthy of His grace and forgiveness. We believe our worth to God is not based on the things we do, but based on the incredible grace and love that God showed us on the cross. We believe that authenticity, humility, transparency, honesty, and relevancy are the key to ministering to our community and our world. We are focused on our mission of “Loving God, and loving people.”
At Hope Church our mission has always been, "Loving God, and loving people."
We believe in two very important things that are the crux of all ministry here:
1) People Matter
2) Equipping People For the Work of God
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Tim 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God consisting of 3 persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Gen 1:1, Matt 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:30), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matt 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Heb 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His atoning death (1 Cor 15:3, Eph 1:7, Heb 2:9), His resurrection (Luke 24:6-7, John 11:25, 1 Cor 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Rev 19:11).
- We believe that humanity is made right with God only by faith in Christ, and that by His grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to the resurrection of life, and the lost to the resurrection of death (John 5:28-29).
- We believe the Holy Spirit is at work today, dwelling in believers, and enabling us to live godly lives (1 Cor 3:16, 6:19-20, Gal 5:22-25).